Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Saw Jan Again

OMG. Today at me music place, I saw me ex-vocal teacher's kid there. He needed to meet up with this bass guy for his recording.
I listen to him sing. OMG! IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME! And he messed up one of the lines and he says "Oh, sorry. I just wrote this two days ago."
Like, TWO DAYS AGO?!?! Me, Bro and Vic heard this and we all looked at each other and were like, DAMN!!!!
WOW... We were really in the presence of a TRUE artist. But he like, studies in.. erm... Holland? Yeah.. And I only see him once in a while.
I wanna hear his recording man!! I know it'll be like FREAKING AWESOME!!
Jan, PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF YOUR ASS-KICKING ALBUM!!!!

Ok, Teddy, being sweet as he is, got me a nice version of Summetime for me to listen to and study for the competition this Sunday. Listening to it now. Trying to scat. HAHAHAHA. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?!?

Ok, well. hmmm. Thats it.

No comments: