Friday, September 26, 2008

the little things you do to me are...

TAKING ME OVER...
hahaha

Sound familiar?

OK, anyways..
The little things you do (not necessarily to me) are cute and make me laugh.
Why did I not notice this before?
Why have you suddenly been on my mind more than usual lately?
I like this.
But sadly, it will never be.
The promise we made, was it for real? Or just for fun, for laughs?
It is still funny when I imagine ourselves keeping our word. HAHAHA.
Can you imagine us like that? HAHAHAHA.

I do still owe you that little thing. Make sure you claim your prize before the end of October. ^^
The thing that made me laugh that day was how you'd give up loads just for your prize.
Me : "If your answer is wrong, I won't give you your prize."
You : *Erases answer off papers*
HAHAHAHAHA...

I know the people who read this won't get it one bit.
Cool.

No comments: