Monday, December 29, 2008

embrace the rebelious, full of angst, pathetic teen you truly are

I am 15 going on 16.
I think I'm going through the REAL teenage phase.
Why do I say that?
Cuz I don't care much about anything except having fun.
Cuz I get annoyed too easily with what _____ say
Cuz I never thought I'd go through what I am now.
Which is I hate _____
All I wanna do is have fun.
And _____ is/are giving me lots of crap!
Honestly!
I know who I am.
I know what I am capable of.
I know what I wanna do.
I know how to make things work out.
So freaking trust me! JUST FREAKING LAY OFF!!

What I live for is the love I have for performing. I love the high I get when I'm on stage and people and there showing their support.

I know what I want.

And my stupid results dont count for SHIT.

Its amusing though, I've got 2 A's 2 B's 2 C's 2 D's. hahahahaha

Hey, at least I passed everything. That's awesome.

Oh don't you worry. I have a plan. No matter what, I WILL do what I love.

Watch my ____? I wouldn't have a ____ if you didn't annoy me with stupid unnecessary questions that I'm sick of just saying "yes" too.

Conclusion: I realize i AM now one of those teens that are like "So? What you gonna do about it?"

>:(

No comments: