Tuesday, January 6, 2009

new year, new class, new things to kick ass at!

So, I don't think I've blogged about anything since the new year. TEEHEE
So, its the new year.... ermmm.... yay?
So far I've only gone through 2 days of school. Not too bad. Getting used to it.
The... erm.... Good or bad part about it is that its on the FOURTH FLOOR. The highest.
Bad cuz it gets so tiring. Good cuz imma be so skinny by the end of this year. TEEHEE
So, yeah. LOL was last year. This year its TEEHEE. For me I mean.
My classmates....hmmmm... are...... INVISIBLE? Well, to me, SOME are.
I have fun with SOME selected people only.
So, you selected people should feel very fortunate that I choose to hang with you.
HAHAHAHA. Yeah, that's just me being perasan.
Yeah, that's something that makes you laugh eh?
So, our teachers keep warning us that form 4 will be a culture shock for us.
Yeah. I'm waiting for that.
So far its not too bad. I think this year will be good. TEEHEE
So, I've got it all planned out.
Bakat Lok Yuk first
Then Bakat Interact
Battle of the Bands
KK Music Fest

Hmmmm... That's what I know of now.
More gigs will surely show themselves to me...

TEEHEE

So, I think I'm done now.

I leave you with a TEEHEE

No comments: