Thursday, September 17, 2009

random updates, feelings, words, thoughts. TADAA!!

what should this post be about?

TEEHEE

Well, let's just be random

Dad hates lok yuk.
Might be going to Sri Insan next year.

Brownies for Love?
How pathetic is that?

Me? Biggest Loser?
Uncle Joe and Dad!!! You're so mean!! (hahahahah. funny though)

60th Anniversary Vid a success!
a J.AM Production!

Puasa almost over.
Raya is coming my way!

Got RM10 duit Raya from Pn Afizah today.
How nice....

One in here, one in there.
one for ME!

I had you
Right there.
But lost you.

Why do I not seek your name?

I'm a good girl!
I SWEAR!!!

Haven't made out in a long time. (hahahahahahaha. crack myself up)

If I became a lesbian, would my friends still love me?

How about if I was Bi??

Hmmmm...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! That was random....

Painted my nails.
They SHINNY!!

Should I cut my hair?

My fringe is long.

RAYA MOOD!!

i like random.

its gonna take me a long time to colour and position each one of these.

but i gots time... TEEHEE!

I'm afraid to love you.

I <3>

I think God did this for me.

Thank You, God

I wrote an amazing essay today.
707 words.
Topic? MUSIC.
Like DDUUUHHHH!!!

"You are the music you choose"

damn right.

Can't think of anything else to say.

But still,
all I think of is "Who will be next?"

GLEEEEEE!!!

Liyana = Gleek!

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

are you angry at me?

i have every right to be angry at you!

fat? YOU LEH?!?!

fine!


CHILLAX!!!

ok. chilled.

ok well, CIAO!






No comments: