Saturday, July 11, 2009

Half true....

"You lose sleep over me, cuz I'm constantly running around in your mind and in your dreams."
"You lose your appetite cuz of me."
"You write songs about me."
"You miss me."

All those things you said (and more) are only HALF true...

I don't lose sleep over you. Well, not anymore.

I have never lost my appetite over anyone.

Yes, I write songs about you.

And yes, I miss you.

But you will never know. Well, maybe you will. But not now.

I"m trying my best to not give in to your charm.

You break my heart. All the time. And I can't trust you with my heart.

But you make it too easy for me to keep falling for you over and over again.

You missed your chance. But you said I missed mine.

What would it have been like together, I often wonder.

I think it would've been better than everything we already were.

But I've been dreaming too long.

I wanna wake up. Put the memory of you in a box. Lock it away.

But you come back, just when I forget you.

I don't wanna say I want you to go away.

I don't want you to.

But every time you come back, my face lights up. My heart lights up.

AND FOR WHAT?!?!?

For the pathetic little memory I save in my heart?
For the pathetic little fantasy I have in my heart?
For the pathetic little feeling I keep in my heart?

It shouldn't be like this.

But I'll take what I can get.
I'll take whatever little piece of you I can get.

And I'm sorry that I broke your heart to pieces, spat on it and ran it over.
But it's vice versa, Baby... VICE VERSA...


I know I'm special. Thank You for being the one to notice, and actually liking my specialness...

"This is the part where you break my heart.
Where you tear it all apart.
This is when you tell me goodbye.
Let go of my hand. And leave me there."

No comments: