Saturday, July 11, 2009

UPDATE!

Married.
LOL.
On Wednesday, I married Michelle Seck Wei Qi (is she gonna be mad that I wrote her full name? TEEHEE!) on FaceBook. She didn't taste like Cherry Chapsitck. Soooo disappointing. I divorced her after maybe an hour, cuz I wanted to marry someone else. HAHAHAHA. If I could've stayed married to her, I would've. But I couldn't... AWwwwwWWWwww.... Too bad...

We had an AWESOME lesbian bitch fight about our "marriage" on FaceBook. Its UBER funny!! So, yeah. The divorce was finalized and I married someone else. TEEHEE. All the comments about us being married were really funny. TEEHEE.

I cut my hair yesterday. If I knew how to style it right, my hair would totally be THE SHIT! Like, its SOOO rocker man! I've got bangs now, and my hair is thinner, and lighter, and so much nicer. Mom liked it FULL! But it was so hot under all that hair!

Anyway... I'm going to see the monkeys (the ones with the really big nose and eternal erection) and the fire flies tomorrow. TEEHEE. With the American volunteers for Habitat for Humanity. Its gonna be fun!

OH! Our school had "mini sukan" on Thursday. I didn't qualify for cakera, peluruh (so disapointed) OR running (like DUH). But I think I might have qualified for Javelin. TEEHEE. I've tried that before and SUCKED at it. This time, dunno why, I did it well. What does that mean for the future? TRAINING. UNDER THE HOT SUN! MISSING CLASS! NNNOOOOO!!! Can I NOT join? I guess I could... TEEHEE.

Our class lost its "Buku Urus Diri". And now everyone has to pay RM10, that's right, TEN DOLLARS! For one tiny little book that I don't even use. Like hell I'm gonna pay money for something I don't use. Yeah, I use the toilet, but mostly during recess. And in the four years I've been in that school, I think I only ever really needed to use that tiny book FOUR times... JUST four.... So, yeah. Send me to Lily. Call my parents and everything'll be alright. TEEHEE.

I made brownies today! They're not sweet enough though... Sad... But still. I like eating them... TEEHEE.

Every one's getting sick now. OH NO! beware... TEEHEE.

Science and Math to BM??!! Another reason for us to doubt them....

Performing Arts, Culinary, Event Management, Hotel Management, Resort Management.... WHICH ONE??!?!

Pants getting baggy at the ass area, means, ASS IS SHRINKING!!! NOOO!!! (good thing to I guess. NEW JEANS!!! TEEHEE!!)

Australians are funny! Mychonny, Yourchonny, communitychannel. AWESOME!!!

I read your blogs too!!!

CIAO!

No comments: