Thursday, July 30, 2009

Loser no more

Right now I'm supposed to be ironing my uniform for school tomorrow. But, whatever.

All I can think about is how I feel towards you. Which is nothing.

i NOTHING you.

I know that it's over now. I feel nothing. You feel nothing.
Maybe I held on to you the way I did, because you actually looked me in the eyes, and saw me. For me. And most of all, you LOVED me. For me...

You loved me when I looked terrible.
You loved me when I wasn't my best.
I wasn't the most fantastic.
But still, you loved me...

But there's nothing left now.
And I'm not hurt.
I knew this was going to happen.
I was waiting for it.

But what bothers me now, is that there's no one who sees me for me anymore.
There's no one who feels the way you did about me.
It feels like there's no one who looks at me, and sees all the great things I am.

Why is that?

Why don't people see me the way you did?

How did you see my depth?
Why were'nt you a normal guy and just look for a easy, shallow girl?

How did you see my beauty?
Why were'nt you a normal guy and just look for a HOT, sexy girl?

How did you see my confidence?
Why weren't you a normal guy and just look for one of those "damsels in distress"?

Why did I, considering all the things I am, and am not, attract you?
How did I make you fall for me?

How did I, by just being me, make you love me?

I am so much.
I have so much to offer.
But why doesn't anyone see that?

I am not a loser anymore. Because I am not in love with you anymore.
Hence, the title....

No comments: