Friday, August 21, 2009

im sorry, darlingS

I'd send a postcard to you, dear
cuz I wish you were here......

Cuz when I'm with him,
I am thinking of you.

Tell me darling do you wish we'd fall in love?
All the time. All the time....

ssiiigggghhhh....

Is it wrong to be with someone when you're still wishing for someone else?

He doesn't make me laugh, like you do.
He doesn't have that memorable smile, like you do.
He doesn't have those beautiful eyes, like you do.
He doesn't have a lot of things you do,
but the difference is, he's taking his chance...

My heart is torn in two, thinking about you.

And I miss you.
And I hate you.

And I anxiously wait for you to appear.
But its been so long.
And waiting for you is too tiring.

I've given up on trying to give up.

Would it be wrong to be with a person just for the sake of being with that person?

I know it would.

What if I don't love him?

You got it, you got it. Some kind of magic.
Hypnotic, hypnotic. You're leaving me breathless...

No comments: