Friday, August 7, 2009

me and my heart, we got issues.

I've been really tryin, baby! Try'na hold back this feelin' for so long. But if you feel, like I feel, baby. Then C'mon. OH C'MON!!!
let's get it on!

I can't help but smile when I hear that song. HEEEHEEEHEEEHEE....

Oh crap. I can't remember what I was gonna write about.

Oh! I remember now.

ehm ehem...

Its nice to be appreciated.
Its nice to be fancied.
Its nice to be liked.
Its awesome to know that you are LOVED.
teehee.

Well, I have this issue in my heart. Why aren't I good enough?

Recently, someone I love made me feel like I was such a disappointment. Pathetic. Worthless. Useless. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
No, these words did not come out straight from that person's mouth. But what he was saying to me, about how I am, made me feel like NOTHING. Like I AM NOTHING.

It hurt me so much. To hear him criticize me was like a blade stabbing me with every word.
It has happened before. But I don't know what happened different this time, I just can't seem to forgive him. I have this HATE in my heart for him.
Yes, I will always love him.
But right now, I can't even look him in the eye.

And I haven't looked at him in the eye these few days. I have however, exchanged few words with him. Like normal stuff.
Its been two days since that incident. And it has never taken this long to act as if it didn't happen. It usually takes me a few hours. But it has been more than two days now.

Even now, I don't think I can ever open myself to him anymore.

OK! CHANGING SUBJECT!
Thank you for closure. I know now. xD
Thank you for appreciating me.
Thank you for "falling" for me.
It makes me happy to talk to you.
It puts a smile on my face when you have time for me.
But I have to say that my heart is closed to you now. It is no longer for you.
Try as you might, you and I know it will never be good.
As much as I have wanted you, I must say that now I know I can never have you.
And it does not hurt me to know this truth. It used to. But not now.

But thank you for everything. I will never forget you, for you have helped me find closure for something very important to me.
"Try not to miss me when you're away"
*smile*

No comments: