Sunday, August 23, 2009

My confession to you, darling

Darling,

I can't face his question.

I know both roads would hurt one of us in some way.

There's is no way to do anything without hurting someone.

Its either I hurt myself, or I hurt him.

But I don't wanna hurt him like you hurt me.

So tell me, what do I do?

I know you couldn't possibly help me.

So why do I even bother asking you, you may ask.

Cuz I just needed a reason to talk to you.

SUBJECT CHANGE

Searching for you still....

Its been maybe more than a week since I wrote to you. But you haven't replied. You haven't been here.

Where have you been?

The only reason why I'm here is to see if you are here too. But the result disappoints me. Always.

Have you disappeared for good this time?

Maybe this heart should lose it's feelings for good this time too.

NEW SUBJECT (kinda. but still continue from previous subject)

Falling in and out of love....

But the problem is, I never fell out of love with you.

i DID stop loving you, cuz that was the right thing to do.

But I think, if a person doesn't fall out of love, and just stops loving another, it is TOO easy for that person to fall BACK in love with that other person.

Making any sense?

It does in MY head...

So darling, do something that will make me fall out of love with you. And NOT just stop loving you cuz its the right thing to do.

Nothing is "right" without you.

NEW SUBJECT

Filling this heart with too much emotion...

There has never been a moment when I wasn't smiling when I was with you.

My heart races when I see you.

My heart STOPS when you say something. :)

My heart skips a beat when you come close.

My heart jumps up and down when I'm with you.

But why can no other do that?

There WAS one other. But that "other", I could never have. Not that I want that "other" anymore. (hehehehe)

I've locked you away some time ago. But I save you, if I ever needed you again.

But it seems, I have never really fastened the lock properly. And I let you seep out now and again.

END

The chances of someone reading this is LOW. So, I don't care if I'm the most pathetic person in the world right now.

Like I said, "You ain't seen pathetic, until you've seen ME"

No comments: