Tuesday, July 15, 2008

currently.... erm.... hmmmm..... dot dot dot

So, js updates.
Mich is back in school! YAY! Had a good holiday, darling? LOL. Missed you loads...

So, like, the first 2 lines of the previous blog "me right now to you" happened.. So now js waiting for the rest to unfold.. hehehe

Neil (tiger) read my blog. Neil also happens to know Mr VJrM... SNAP!! And now, I'm js afraid that Mr Tiger will leak me blog to Mr VJrM...

I told my mom about "this guy that I have a crush on"... Din have much time to tell her everything. So reactions were normal. She wasn't surprised when I told her he was a musician.. Well, DUH... Cuz i'm in music too.. Naturally, I'd be attracted to guys who play an instrument.. heheheheh

I have been TRYING to study... But instead 2nd line of THAT blog happened. Couldn't concentrate very well... hehehehhe... But it was so much more fun to be doing that than studying... No, but seriously, I'VE GOT TO STUDY!!

Trial is coming up... FECK... And its the same day of The Sutera Harbor 7KM Charity Run... V(yeah, let's js cut it to this. Js V instead of VJrM) will be there... With Jason hopefully... Missing him terribly... Read blog entry entitled "JASON" to know more about why I miss him...

Ok, so... Right after the last paper of the day, will grab Mich and Joyce and head for home. Get ready and GO! If you really knew me, My friends and I are not the type to run... But this Charity Run that happens every year is a great place to get together and meet people... Social Gathering... Yeah... Thats what it is to us teens...

Cammy's blog is CRAZY LONG!! You can find her link down there in my blog somewhere... I think she post something up EVERYDAY... ITS HER DIARY!!! Like, SUPER CRAZY LONG!! Funny, but tiring... HAHAHAHA... She says "kalah ur blog to mine".... I KNOW... But I don't mind... ehehehehe

We are still not done playing 21 questions.. HE IS A VERY SLOW TEXTER.... It takes him an hour to reply... heheheh... Ok lah, maybe thinking of questions seem to be the problem... But ONE HOUR??? hahahahaha....

I dunno why, but for some reason, I MISS MY BABE... hahahahah... Mich would be disgusted. Cammy would laugh and Vic Bro would do something stupid to tease me about it.... My babe is on youtube now thanks to Vic bro... HAHAHAHAHA.... What song was he playing? hmmmm.... Can't remember. But ya'll don't need to know about my babe... XD!!

I think that's about it for now...

xOXo

No comments: