Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ways to break the ice/ my life updates...

WAYS TO BREAK THE ICE

Well, what I have noticed is, if you start off with really random crap, it'll make that new person that you wanna get to know laugh and make them feel at ease... Thats what happened with me.

One way you can start off is, asking them:
-Hey, do you know how to make burgers?? (LOL!!)

Then start talking about foods you guys like... Food is always a good topic to talk about... But then it makes me hungry... Hmmmm... Feeling hungry now... I wouldn't mind a burger... HMMmMMMMmmm.... Double Cheese Burger from BK(that would be Burger King, if you didn't know)

Oh wait. Im supposed to blog about ways to break the ice...

Well, just stick to random crap.. Like, have you ever tried chocolate chips with potato chips? It taste weird, but a NICE kinda weird. Like, I wanna keep eating it... HAHAHAHA...


OK, me updates...

Hmmmm.... I didn't get to see V at the Sutera Run, cuz he didn't go and my ride was way too late... but its cool... Wait, IS IT COOL??? I guess it is... Cuz there's nothing I can do about it...

So, I have to wait till the end of the year to see him... But I did call him... hahahah... Had a nice conversation with him... Well, what more can I say?... There's not much to update... Maybe I'll update ya'll about THIS particular subject in December. hahahahah

No comments: