Friday, July 4, 2008

i love my bro

I LOVE ME BRO!
Why? lol... Well, cuz he loves me too!! HAHAHAHA....
Well, some examples of his selflessness is:
He hates the smell of nail polish but that day when I was doing my nails, he helped me remove some nail polish off my finger. And well, I thought that must've been hard on the poor baby, cuz he REALLY hates the smell of nail polish AND nail polish remover. So, that was kind of him to do that for me, cuz I'm hopeless when it come to my right hand... BUT, not only does he do that, he does other things for me too, which I can't really think of right now... But I know one thing for sure, he's a better brother to me than I am a sister to him.. If you guys knew us, you'd know that THAT was TRUE....


Happy Holidays, Michy Dear... XD
You will be missed... HAHAHHA

No comments: