Thursday, July 31, 2008

missing Gina... HYPER-NESS ROCKS!!

GINA!!! i miss you.... T.T
I missed this hyper-ness that we share...
I love being HYPER!
EVERYONE SHOULD BE HYPER...
I mean, in a good mood...
I admit, i thought that emo was cool. But notice that its "thought" and not "think". And "was" and not "is"...
Emo is over-rated I feel. Being hyper makes things FUN!
Everyone should be hyper and all happy like.. You know?
Thats why I miss you Gina.. I'm kinda on my own when its hyper time.. HAHAHAHA... Rarely are BOTH Mich and Joyce hyper with me... But its super fun when they are... hahahaha....

Anyways, I just read this post that Mich wrote... and... WONDERING..... hehehehehe
HMMMmmMMMmmmMMMM.... Self-centeredness... is that a word? Well, if its not, its is now... HAHAHAHAHA.... ANYWAYS.... Yes, self-centered people are everywhere. I AM ONE!!! hahahahahahaha.... self centered is different from confidence though... I respect people with confidence and a positive attitude... Its great being positive, ain't it?? hehehehehe....

I think I'm A BIT hyper... hehehehe... Hence the hahahahs and hehehes... hehehehehehe.... LOL.

Well, just posting about random stuff, like, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE BURGERS?? HAHAHAHAHA....

Oh yeah. Me and Gina went round school and asked people that... hehehehe.... We got a good responce... HAHAHAHA.... FUN!!!

Gina honey, I MISS YOU!!!

No comments: