Thursday, July 3, 2008

I F'ING HATE

I F'ING HATE

Life... Well, only at times...
Now? I sure as hell hate it...
Why? Well, lemme tell you...
But I know some of yall will be like "urgh, another one of those emo kids complaining about how much their life sucks or how the world is screwed up".... Well, first of all, IM NOT EMO. But I CAN be a little emo-ish at time. And the world IS sometimes a lil screwed up..

ANYWAYS.......
My life hasn't been very kind to me lately...
You know how they say 'You are your own worst enemy'?
Well, sometimes you have to be your own best friend.
Yes you do...
Its sad but true...

SOOOOOOO........
I have been my own best friend lately...
I feel a certain distance to SOME people now...
And yes Mich and Joyce, I know I have been going NON STOP about De Notes, but I say a lot cuz i feel GREAT their. Its cool if you guys don't get it. Cuz at least I know I have something completely to myself. And I can kinda feel that you guys don't care, but its cool.. I don't care either... I care about me...

SOOOOO......
Have you ever felt alone even though there are hundreds of people around you?
I HAVE.. in class especially... Yeah, I know I've got Cammy. But do I REALLY have her?
idontthinkso....

OH YEAH....
And I HATE POSERS!!!!
Well, is that what you really call them?
Like, I hate those girls who are like 'Which boy should I lead on today, skip tomorrow and ditch the next day?... Hmmmm... Tough Tough Tough....'
Like, ewwww.. I just puked...
Well, you know what I mean right?
Like, HONESTLY? Why am I surrounded by shallow people? It sickens me..

OMG. I just realized that I SOOOOOO sound like kakak Nadira when SHE was 15.. YAY me... Now at least I know who I might become...

You know what?
I can't even remember what I really wanted to write today...
Well, I know its that I hate my life right this moment.
Won't hate tomorrow morning, cuz I'll be at De Notes... My sanctuary... HAHAHA....
Note to self: make sure to write about De Notes for the whole world to see. Cuz music people will love it...

What I really wanna say, I cannot...

Lets just put it at that...

Ok, lets try this

"Tell me where it hurts now, baby" I have no one to tell
"And I'll do my best to make it better" No one really can..
"I'll do my best to make those tears all go away" You're probably the reason

That was 'tell me where it hurts' by MYMP...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeez. Its great that you found somewhere like de notes. But to talk about it non stop is pretty ugh. Imagine if I talk bout how great kumon is everyday. How much benefits its gonna bring. blah blah blah. Okay, i know kumon aint as great like de notes, but its just an example. I love you lia like a sister. But annoyed we still can get right. And about being distant. You are the one who is being distant. You just shut urself out. I know theres sonething wrong with you but you just wont spill. If theres something u dont like bout me just say it lah.like i know that me with so many boys is pretty disgustive. BUT just say it lah. Its not like I'll stop being ur friend or whatever, 4 yrs of friendship just doesnt go away because of an arguement. Like i said. I love you as a sister lia. cheer up.

Joyce said...

first of all! this is no ambush! and no! i just found out you had a blog! and yes i never told you i had a blog! i guess it didnt occur to me you wanted to know my boring little details to life....and yes, i know i am a judgemental, narrow minded, self centred person! but hey! we've been friends for how long!? four years sista! and to tell you the truth i'm happy you are in de notes causer then you're different from the rest of us! de notes makes you happy so in a weird way it makes me happy too! it does bother me a bit that you talk abt it everyday but hey, for a friend i will take it in and be patient! yana, you arent just another friend to me! you are my best friend! someone i can turn to no matter what! you are more that that! you're like a sister! family to me! no one can replace you! no one! you are liyana! if being at de notes makes you happy inside and out, then thats where you should go! and yeah recently you do shut yourself out! but i guess everyone needs respect and privacy some place or we would all be too vulnerable so i guess i'm fine with you being that way! well, i think i've said enough now.... love ya, lia!

LIYANA said...

LOL... Sorry guys... I din mean like.. well... dunno lah... i was js in a bad mood.. its cool lah... love you guys too...

LIYANA said...

honestly.. i AM sorry...